Monday, July 21, 2008

FOOD!

I made a lot of baby food last week and Olivia sat on the table and "helped" me. She liked watching the blender but is scared of it when its on high.
Here are a couple of pictures pf her sitting in the middle of the food.


She was trying to get the food.
We made green beans, peas, sweet potato, carrots, peaches, pears, bananas, plums and turkey. Yeah, it took forever to cook and blend all that food, but she can handle some thickness and texture now so I didnt have to blend it forever to puree it.


I let her have this banana long enough to take a couple of pictures then took it and helped her eat it. She just sucked on it and got little pieces. She ate about half the banana this way.


She actually managed to eat quite a bit off the top.


Here she is going for the sweet potatoes!


And she got some! She sat there grabbing and eating them. It entertained her for a few minutes.


I let her sample the food as I was making it.


She was a real mess once she was done, so I gave her a bath in the kitchen sink. She had a ball in there! It was the first time she had a bath in the kitchen sink.





she didn't make it to the end of making all this food even though she was up for three hours!

No comments: