Monday, September 15, 2008

Its been awhile but here are some new pictures!

She found the box of papers that we burn and thought they were pretty tasty! She was mad when I took these away and kept going back to get them so the box is gone now!


Here is the first time that I let her have the spoon...this is applesauce and baby cereal


She tried to get food on the spoon by using the handle to scrape the bowl. She was able to get a little bit this way.


I tried to get her to use the right end of the spoon but she would turn it right back!


She finally gave up on the spoon and used her hands.


Olivia helping with the last of the corn for the year. She tried to eat the corn but it was too big to fit into her mouth. So she ate the dirt instead.


Here she is attempting to eat a cucumber, but it was also too big for her mouth. She could barely hold it.


Looking cute in the hat grandma gave her....


Trying and trying to get that thing off of her head!....


Defeated....." I give up, I can't get this thing off my head"

No comments: